Monday 1 June 2020

Fantasy Setlists 31st May

So here are the final batch for the 2020 Manics Fantasy Setlists and I have to admit I've broken with Protocol on this one.  Usually I put them up on the blog in the order that I receive them but I had to change that just this once to reward artistic effort in what is undoubtedly the most artistic and colourful submission!

There was still time for some songs to register their first vote too, so not anywhere near the final setlist but someone loves them.

So the final day brought us up to a grand total of 43 setlists and I can tell you that I now know which songs make up the final 25!  But I won't tell you just yet, how about you join me on Twitter on the evening of Saturday 6th June for a listening party?

Bea @ManicBeata



Aileen @NotOnTwitterButFriendOfPyfbrown

1. International Blue
2. If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next
3. Australia
4. Tsunami
5. You Love Us
6. Motorcycle Emptiness
7. Sleepflower
8. From Despair To Where
9. You Stole The Sun From My Heart
10. Faster
11. Indian Summer
12. Hold Me Like A Heaven
13. She Is Suffering
14. Liverpool Revisited
15. Yes
16. Stay Beautiful
17. Motown Junk
18. Come Together (Beatles Cover)
19. Your Love Alone Is Not Enough
20. Walk Me To The Bridge
21. Small Black Flowers That Grow In The Sky (with dedication to Aileen)
22. La Tristesse Durera (Scream To A Sigh)
23. People Give In
24. A Design For Life
25. Everything Must Go

Tombigbee @springvoodoo


James @archivesofjames


Denman @densk14

1. Motorcycle Emptiness
2. Little Baby Nothing
3. Suicide is Painless (Theme From MASH)
4. From Despair To Where
5. Drug Drug Druggy
6. She Is Suffering
7. Faster
8. P.C.P.
9. Revol
10. A Design For Life
11. The Girl Who Wanted To Be God
12. Further Away
13. The Everlasting
14. Ready For Drowning
15. You're Tender And You're Tired
16. Let Robeson Sing
17. Send Away The Tigers
18. This Joke Sport Severed
19. Between The Clock And The Bed
20. Dylan & Caitlin
21. Sequels Of Forgotten Wars
22. Prologue To History
23. Mr Carbohydrate
24. Bored Out Of My Mind
25. First Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment